You are hereBack to top
DK Eyewitness Germany (Travel Guide) (Paperback)
Usually Ships in 1-5 Days
Explore Germany on your next travel adventure! Experience this European country’s best galleries, restaurants, attractions and historical sites.
Walk the streets of Germany's medieval towns. Treat your senses to a sublime classical concert, local cuisine and art. Visit Bavaria’s castles. With endless inspiration, stunning photographs and expert advice, this guide will ensure your trip is effortless yet inspired.
From North to South, East and West, this pocket travel book covers the best travel advice for your vacation to Germany. Inside, you’ll discover:
• Our pick of Germany’s must-sees, top experiences and hidden gems.
• The best spots to eat, drink, shop and stay.
• Detailed maps and walks make navigating the region easy.
• Easy-to-follow itineraries.
• Expert advice: get ready, get around and stay safe.
• Color-coded chapters to every part of Germany, from Berlin to Munich and Saxony to Hesse.
• Our new lightweight format means you can take it with you wherever you go.
Plan a trip to remember! Visit the historical Berlin Wall, hike the Bavarian Alps, stand at the Brandenburg Gate or Port of Hamburg, and taste Bavaria’s finest beer at Oktoberfest. Your DK Eyewitness guide will show you the best sites to see in Berlin, things to do in Munich, places to stay in Hamburg and so much more.
Germany is synonymous with art and culture for those culturally inclined, bursting with world-class museums, trendy galleries and creative hubs. For nature-lovers, travel away from the towns and cities, and you’ll discover some of Europe's finest lakes, over 16 national parks, and a coastline boasting beautiful beaches and water sports.
For more than two decades, DK Eyewitness guides have helped travelers experience the world through their destinations’ history, art, architecture and culture. Expert travel writers and researchers provide independent advice, recommendations and reviews. Discover guidebooks to hundreds of places around the globe!